Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered a p7psp from cdnn investments:

p7psp "excellent to new condition" $674
used magazine rated 90% $35
new hk magazine $55
$13 shipping
$20 transfer fee (paid to my local dealer)

i expect to have the weapon in a few days and im anxiously awaiting its arrival as the p7 is something i just "had" to have. in the meantime id like to find out as much about it as possible.

- the serial number is 69639. any help in deciphering that would be much appreciated. id like to find out everything i possibly can about this weapon.

- holsters just dont seem to exist for the p7psp. i do plan to order a vm2 but need something (preferably IWB) to carry the weapon in until it arrives. any recommendations appreciated.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Try Park Cities Tactical for detailed dissection of your serial # and proofing stamps by serious P7 cultists.

You will love this gun. Good choice!

Holsters... Fewer choices, but many good ones. Recommend you search a lot since there are many separate opinions. Two good ones are CrossBreed SuperTuck and SmartCarry (both of which I have and like). C-TAC is a sure bet for Kydex alone.

For all-leather IWB, the Del Fatti and Versa Max II are well-regarded.

See recent discussions on the M-TAC... This looks as if it might be a winner!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Congrats on your PSP. I pick my CDNN PSP up tomorrow. Matt Del Fatti's ISP-LP is a great way to carry a P7 concealed. It's one of the most comfortable holsters I've ever owned. I use one of Matt's gun belts and magazine pouch as well. I've used his rig with my P7M8 for the past three years now and will now carry the PSP in it as I relegate my P7M8 to the gun safe. Enjoy using your PSP. It's unlike any other pistol you'll own.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. I got one from CDNN about 4 months ago and I love it. It is really a great shooter. Holsters are out there you just have to keep looking. I went to a good show right after I got mine and found a few. I have a Ted Blocker IWB that is awesome and fits my P7 perfectly. I just had a Milt Sparks come in so I might be willing to let the Ted Blocker go. Its only been worn a few times. Send me a pm if you want it. Here is a pic of it.

http://www.tedblockerholsters.com/DA3.html

·
Registered
18 Posts
Gratuitous P7 PSP picture to add to the gun's allure. I got my A-Grade from CDNN and I love it. I'd wanted one since the 1980's. It shoots great and is the most unique handgun out there:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Just picked up my PSP from CDNN today. My FFL guy was duly impressed. The pistol looks as though it was never shot. Not a mark on it. I've dealt with CDNN in the past and will continue to do so. Haven't been disappointed yet. I bought the PSP so I can leave the P7M8 in the gun safe. Problem is the PSP (1985) is every bit as nice as my newer M8 ('05) so do I buy another shooter and leave the PSP alone? Probably not. Just too tempting to use it. CDNN has some really nice P7s on hand and the price was right. Looks like these pistols were imported directly by HK. Mine has HK HKI-Trussville AL. stamped on the frame.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts