HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at my P9s Sport today and was comparing it to some pictures online of the same model. The pictures(only two) I came across are both marked P9 S on the slide, while mine is marked just P9. I know the P9 was the first version of the pistol and was single action. However, why are some Sport models marked P9 and others P9s? The second(standard) slide that came with mine it is marked P9 S, but the slide with the barrel weight is only P9. Both slides, of course, have the same serial number(113xxx).

I was just curious. I imagine it doesn't really matter, but I was wondering if there were any real differences in the sport models. Maybe its just a case of HK using what they had.

Please help. When I'm not sure of something, it bugs me until I find out the answer or at least find out there is really no answer.

Here it is wearing the standard grips. I can't shoot with those big wood target grips.

You can see the slide is marked P9. As I mentioned, the other slide in the kit is marked P9 S. They both have the same serial #. Thanks for any help! I figure if anyone knows it will be someone here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My future P9S is marked P9S on both slides.
I think it is one of the last ones with a 140 XXX serial numbers.

I wait for it to be delivered soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts