HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday I shot my just received P9S in 45ACP. In all cases it has feeding problems.
Used was factory mag tech ammo, no hollow points. I was so dumb to shoot it all, I have non left to examine the feeding at home. First round feeds, all seconds not.
The gun is near unused, the buffer new. I have only one magazine but it appears to be as new, nothing bent and clean.

Any thoughts? Would S&B ammo be better? There is not that many choice here in factory ammo.

I also reload and I have reloaded some with 200 grain H&N round nose at 32mm length (1.259) with 6 gain N340 but then the gun does close every time, stays open for the last .15"
(this was my recept for my Colt Officers 45)
I would appreciate advice on what would be the best bullets to use and best overall length for the P9S.

Fortunately the 9mm upper shot very well.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Look carefully when the jam happens. Are the cartridges getting stuck between the magazine feed lips as they move forward and up? I had this happen with 3 of my older P9S 45 mags and had to take them out of service. Be on the lookout for new mags.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like what you say happens. Strange thing is it is a new magazine. BUt I will look out for some others, one mag is not much anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts