HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a factory, 5.5" barrel in 9mm for one of my P9S pistols. I want to have it cut, crowned and threaded for a suppressor. These are VERY hard to find, and I want it done CORRECTLY....the first time. Who would you people suggest do the work? Not looking for cheap, as much as CORRECT.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Contact Tornado Technologies. They do great work. I have a P7 they done and I believe they use to thread P7's for HK.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
+1 for Tornado

I had my factory barrel extended and threaded, currently deployed so I don't have pics handy, but I have posted them on here before you do a search. Thier work is great!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Can he do P9S .45 barrels as well? Wanting to get it threaded the same as my USP.
I'm sure that he can; try PM'ing Mark, he is very helpful and great to work with. I have one of his thread protectors on my HK USP Tactical. He makes many adapters and several suppressors as well.

Best,

TC

·
Registered
27 Posts
Try Mark McWillis, he is a member here. I know that he was recently advertising work on the P9s.

TROS USA
+1

I've got several adapters from Mark. They're not always the cheapest, but they are always done right. This includes the RH Imperial to LH Metric adapter I had him make so I can use my existing can on a 5.56 AK.

He is also known for extending and threading P9S barrels. If he can do a standard barrel correctly, shortening and threading a long barrel should be a piece of cake. I just shipped my barrel to him, so I should be able to report back in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts