HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the impossible hunt it seems for an open top 3 slot (if possible, like crossdraw) leather holster for my P9S's. I am currently using a ballistic - Uncle Mikes, and because is been off the market for so long, nobody has any left over stock. Now I do use the Bianchi X15, but would love to find a great belt model.

Does anyone have any sources for a small holster manufacturer that still makes one for the P9?
Thanks....

·
Registered
236 Posts
Man if you find one let me know!

Tough to come by unless used...

I will keep an eye on your post in hopes someone does!

·
2,832 Posts
Jerry does the P9s, pretty fast turn around and good product, he made me a shoulder rig for mine last year, can shoot you pics if you want

http://www.haugenhandgunleather.com/

Del Fatti makes em...but the wait is years I guess, I have a beautfull IWB he made.

Sparks might do the P9s also, Alessi does not, Rosen dont know.

take alook(in person with P9s if you can) at some Glock 19-23 holsters, the P9s actaully fits well, thumbstap wont work but I have a Galco that feels like it was made for the P9s

·
Registered
906 Posts
I can make you a molded pancake style. I've only made them for myself and friends in the past, but get in touch if the pros can't help.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I had a P9S back in the 80's. I carried it in a pancake holster made for the P9S by El Paso Saddlery in Texas. They are still in business and make decent quality holsters. It stands to reason they probably can still make one for the HK P9S

1 - 6 of 6 Posts