HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a few minutes today to go through my P9S spare parts inventory. For those not familiar, there are many tiny parts, some parts differed by caliber, and other parts evolved over time and became incompatible with previous versions. I have a pair of "set screws" part #201446. The only "set screw" identified on my parts diagram look nothing like my spares, and is used to secure the bolt catch in the bolt carrier. Does anyone know where the set screws get installed on a P9S? James?

Thanks!

Mark

·
Maximum effort
843 Posts
Target guns have a set screw on the sear.

Is that what you mean?

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,501 Posts
Had a few minutes today to go through my P9S spare parts inventory. For those not familiar, there are many tiny parts, some parts differed by caliber, and other parts evolved over time and became incompatible with previous versions. I have a pair of "set screws" part #201446. The only "set screw" identified on my parts diagram look nothing like my spares, and is used to secure the bolt catch in the bolt carrier. Does anyone know where the set screws get installed on a P9S? James?

Thanks!

Mark
Mark,

Take a photo and email me and I'll let you know.

SF,

James

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Happy to report that HK Part #201446 is, indeed, the set screw for a P9S adjustable sear. Thanks Michael and James!

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts