HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
A friend of mine has a P9s 9mm which is missing two miniscule parts on the lower end (frame) of the gun. On the original diagram that came with the gun identifies the parts as numbers 29 and 30, but we have no names for the parts. They appear to be a screw and a threaded sleeve over it. Any help on identifying the parts and a source for them would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

-Brandon

·
2,832 Posts
give this a shot, this is out of the 9mm armorers manual, the part #'s sound like what your looking for, but my P9s manual list different #'s

here is a PDF of the manual, it will help greatly
http://www.parkcitiestactical.com/manuals/P9S.pdf

29 countersunk screw for bearing plate 2802-01.19
30 intermerditate lever 2802-01.11

might try Numrich

but I bet HK will have them but will want the gun to repair it, I had a 45 with a missing pin/rivit(it held a spring) it was not even listed as a "part" HK considered it part of the frame, so HK germany didnt even have it. But Helmut(sp) at HK USA made the part for it, cost about $100. Other option was a new frame for $300.....I took the hand made option and it was perfect.

29 countersunk screw for bearing plate 2802-01.19
30 intermerditate lever 2802-01.11

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you much, LP. part is ordered and on its way, and my next day at the range is on my buddy! definately bookmarking that page

-Brandon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts