HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a P9S 9mm for sale $795 total. 1 spare mag. original box. Pistol looks lightly handled with no holster wear but its hard to tell from pictures. Is this price in line with current market. Should I buy it vs. a P7

·
Registered
539 Posts
If you are going to spend that much on a P9S just buy a P7 but what I want to know is dose the gun have combat or target sights thats would be a steal on a target model. I just saw a P9S 9MM with box and in great shape at the gun show 2 weeks ago for 500 bucks out the door from a dealer

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've been watching the auctions for 9mm P9S's and 'very good to excellent' condition examples are going for about $490-640, and NIB for around $850-950.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are going to spend that much on a P9S just buy a P7 but what I want to know is dose the gun have combat or target sights thats would be a steal on a target model. I just saw a P9S 9MM with box and in great shape at the gun show 2 weeks ago for 500 bucks out the door from a dealer
I dont know the difference. The rear sight has red on either side of the notch, front sight is white. Date code looks to be BO and I can barely make out .
also number 107 56X and DE stamp on slide. Thats all I can really make out. Is it worth taking a look?

·
Registered
539 Posts
it sounds like a combat to me they have a orange rear sight the gun would have to be NIB for me to even think about giving $795.00 for it keep looking there are better deals out there if you want a shooter you can get a very nice P7 PSP for 800 bucks

·
Registered
27 Posts
I dont know the difference.
The combat sights are just that - fixed sights, while the target sights are a little taller and the rear is adjustable. I took the picture below when asking about the differences between two slides, but it shows the difference. The top slide has combat sights, and the lower has target sights.

I bought the gun with combat sights less than a year ago for under $500. I would have gladly paid $800 for a gun with target sights. They are tall enough to see over a suppressor, while the combat sights are not.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank You guys. Its definatelly a combat so I'll Pass!

·
Registered
539 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts

·
2,832 Posts
there were alot of surplus P9s combats brought into the US over the years, IMOP these would be valued lower than a HK USA import or a SACO

P9s with Target sights in a hard one too find, or it was for me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts