·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Curious... Why would you post a pistol you've bid on in the Heads Up forum?
Safe to assume it exceeded your maximum bid? Or am I missing something?
You are right if I really want something I don’t put it on heads up.
I’m out of cash 💰 😅😂 + I already have one😀

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
What is the typical asking price for these beauties?
What is “typical” for the kit with 2 slides & walnut target grips complete with targets and box?
I’ve only ever seen maybe 3 for sale over the years. I said $5k - it sold for $6200.
A “sport” model with walnut grips & long slide (not the entire kit): I value @ $2k maybe. The ergonomics of the P9S is fabulous but I never considered it a competitive target gun. Many others are better for that. Never saw one win a match.
I used to carry a standard model on a regular basis.
P9S in nice shape don’t pass one by @ $1k depends IDK - they are cool guns - relatively thin & light for carry. Not that it matters but I bought my first one after a Marine General recommended - it was his go to sidearm back in the day. Get one in your hand - you will love it or maybe not.

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
Thanks…I had a run of the mill P9S and it was a joy to shoot. The trigger break was like a glass rod. Very accurate.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,221 Posts
What is “typical” for the kit with 2 slides & walnut target grips complete with targets and box?
I’ve only ever seen maybe 3 for sale over the years. I said $5k - it sold for $6200.
A “sport” model with walnut grips & long slide (not the entire kit): I value @ $2k maybe. The ergonomics of the P9S is fabulous but I never considered it a competitive target gun. Many others are better for that. Never saw one win a match.
I used to carry a standard model on a regular basis.
P9S in nice shape don’t pass one by @ $1k depends IDK - they are cool guns - relatively thin & light for carry. Not that it matters but I bought my first one after a Marine General recommended - it was his go to sidearm back in the day. Get one in your hand - you will love it or maybe not.
What do you think a 090 P9 SGiii would bring? How many have you seen?

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,221 Posts
Sorry but I don’t even know what that is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts