HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am pretty sure this might have been discussed here before, but I can't seem to find the exact thread. I spent the last 6 years over in Afghanistan and got to use a number of the Pakistan Ordinance Factory MP5's for work. I found them very reliable and certainly much cheaper than the H&K version. I also got to use a Iranian version, which sucked, so won't even say more on those..
I have tried to research and found multiple sites and threads mentioning that Pakistan Ordinance Factory had a US office, but that might be closed? Can anybody confirm or deny?
Also, from what I can tell Pakistan Ordinance Factory (POF) is not part of the company in the US wich goes by POF? Am I correct?

Lastly, are any of the Pakistan Ordinance MP5's available in the US and what would they sell for? Look forward to feedback and apologies in advance if this is something which has been discussed before.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I think POF MP5 parts are available here if that's what you mean. Whole rifles I doubt it.
You can find a bunch of HK G3 and Mp5 POF parts at RTG.
I'm pretty sure I got a POF MP5 slimline handguard since it doesn't have a date code just the mfr. date. You are right though, their stuff is very good. I believe their Collapsible stocks and some other parts are even better than HK.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback. I had also heard that the quality of their parts were so good that they had been supplying parts to H&K. Read it somewhere, but have not been able to confirm. Pity the weapons are't here. I might drop and email to their export coordinator and try find out more.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. I had also heard that the quality of their parts were so good that they had been supplying parts to H&K. Read it somewhere, but have not been able to confirm. Pity the weapons are't here. I might drop and email to their export coordinator and try find out more.
They make contract weapons. They do not sell to HK. HK sold them the tooling to make the stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts