HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to concealed carry and have just ordered my first IWB holster for my new P2000SK. How much larger waist size pants do you need to wear an IWB holster? There is not much room in the waist of my current pants so I know I will need to go larger. Should I add an extra 2 inches to the waist or will I need an extra 4 inches?

·
Registered
198 Posts
You won't need much extra, if any. I like the gun pressed tight into my side anyway. You'll be able to control it better and it'll actually be more comfortable. All of my pre-CCW pants fit with my P7/Blade Tech IWB.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try going up 2" in the waist. My current jeans are a bit snug (my wife says that style went out with Disco and Miami Vice...).

Thanks

·
Registered
173 Posts
try some on but 2" should be fine its better to be a little snug then to be too loose

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Have you ever woren 511 tach pants? If you buy them they have elastic side ban that will allow the weapon to fit just fine with out sizing up. If you wear jeans you will need to get a 2" bigger size and don't forget a good belt! TJ

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
2" should be plenty. You could go 4 if you wanted to because you will probably be wearing a belt also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts