HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting my HK MR762 package together and I'm really interested in buying a case with precut foam and saw on the HK website this case under the "MR762A1-Long Rifle Package" page. I assume it is a Pelican case, but anyone have a lead on where one can be found and bought?

Here's a picture of it:

·
Banned
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is gorgeous!!! :eek:

Tony
I know! It is is awesome. I'm trying to find out where to buy a case precut for the HK MR762 rifle, I know HK shows them with their "long range" package, or something like that.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Its worth taking a look at Dulles Case Center in Virginia if they are still around. They usually win the big contracts with the federal gov for pelican cases and transportation cases with custom foam, but they mentioned business was slow the past 8 years from a federal perspective. They do offer custom cases for individuals as well and do very very nice work. They will work with you on customizing the design and you will be very happy with the result.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Well, here is another option. I purchased a case from Armageddon Gear. This case fits in a 1720 pelican case. No foam or having to cut foam. I use the larger M2010 for my AI and JP rifle, it's awesome but pricey.

http://www.armageddongear.com/SASS-Precision-Rifle-Case

"The Armageddon Gear Precision Rifle Case was designed and submitted for US Army’s CSASS/M110 Upgrade Program. The Precision Rifle Case accepts weapons and equipment up to approximately 42 inches in length. Features internal PALS webbing for use with any MOLLE-compatible pouches and zippered compartments for storage of accessories (sold separately). Milspec solution-dyed low-IR 1000D Cordura nylon and webbing create a rugged modular shell while high-density cross-linked polyethelene foam provides rigitity and padding against impact damage. The Precision Rifle Case is sized to fit perfectly inside a Pelican #1720 hard case. "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts