HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
In one of the flashback scenes in the hotel room, Mr. Reese is also using a P7. You even see him release the squeeze-cocker when he IDs the friendly at the door. Lot's of HK goodness in that episode.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yes, a very H&K friendly episode; Reese was cleaning a P7 and his partner tossed him her P7 when the guy knocked at the door. I believe one of the Chinese thugs had an MP5K as well.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I noticed when he was cleaning the the gun. I didn't realize it was a P7. I was looking at it trying to figure it out.

Darebare- A P30 was used in Faster there are couple threads on it. Thats one of the only times I've seen a newer HK. And I think a month or so ago a P30 was in a Person of Interest episode seen on the lap of a dirty cop.

Here are screenshots of the P7's

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I noticed when he was cleaning the the gun. I didn't realize it was a P7. I was looking at it trying to figure it out.

Darebare- A P30 was used in Faster there are couple threads on it. Thats one of the only times I've seen a newer HK. And I think a month or so ago a P30 was in a Person of Interest episode seen on the lap of a dirty cop.
Yea I saw Faster and the shootout with the P30... I yelled bulls*** at the TV because at that time threaded barrells were not out for the P30. Hawaii 5.0 has some good P30 shots. There was a HK45 "match" in the last Predator movie. I forgot the name of it.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yes Hawaii 5-0 too. I think as cool as the HK content in Faster was... I believe he had a threaded barrel, then he didn't have one for the P30. Yeah, yeah, he could have dropped in regular barrel... but highly doubtful.. The most frustrating threaded barrel/suppressor scene was in 24 (forgot what season, but was in a power plant). Jack says "Silencers on" to his team armed with Glocks. Suddenly in seconds, the non threaded Glocks and Jack's USPc have suppressors attached. I've always wondered why these sorts of characters don't always have threaded barrels in their pistols... but then I think it's because the ordinary, non-gun addicted audience might think it's weird or fake looking?

In the movie XXX, the lead villain Yorgi (Martin Csokas), packs a USP Tactical. It's a real one. Threaded barrel and adjustable sights equipped. CORRECTION: I took a look at some pictures, and it looks like a USP with threaded barrel, not a Tactical. But the threaded barrel I think remains in the gun the entire movie.

I guess we're all real nitpicky about this stuff. I know I am. Faux pas like we've mentioned just take me out of the film.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Saw the USP's and P7 John was cleaning in this episode too, lots of USP's! =)~

1 - 8 of 8 Posts