HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Twenty minutes in, perole officer has a P30 in his truck. main character sees it and places it in the lap of the unconscience guy to set him up. Beautiful gun. Just got mine Monday. Fun show.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I really enjoy the show. Haven't seen tonight's episode yet. Now I can't wait! I'll be looking out for it. Caviezel generally uses a Sig P226 in the show right?

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I saw the P30 in this episode too, when John knocked out the dirty parole officer, he had the P30 in his lap, right before John doused him with booze. This is a pretty good show

·
Registered
783 Posts
Me too. Can't wait. I was just watching Caviezel in Deja Vu the other day.. and guess what he's packing... my Expert .45. Recognized it immediately, then had to do a double take and look it up on imfdb. Was cool to see it in action.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Great episode tonight.. Caviezel looks pretty bad ass here in his gas mask (even with his Sig).. Can't identify the shotgun.. but thought you guys might want to see his gear.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I know! I wish it were on 2x a week. It's awesome. I lost a little interest with Elias and the whole mob war thing after the first Russian and Bulgarian episode (which I liked). The show is great. Caviezel is awesome.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts