1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice to see an army unit being original, who really needs camouflage anyway?! And the 'go-faster' arrows on the vehicles really sets off the whole ensemble /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
52 Posts
wtf?! LMFAO!!! Is that Flash Gordons vehicle?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
...Is that Flash Gordons vehicle?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
6 Posts
"Right, who signed out the wrong $%£&*£$ car from the carpool AGAIN?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh, but it's too easy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Just one more:-
"And in other news, an undercover operation being run during the Carnival was rumbled after the parade took an unexpected turn-off from the main route..." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

·
Registered
1 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
"Right, who signed out the wrong $%£&*£$ car from the carpool AGAIN?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'm guessing the armored Mini Cooper was in the shop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think you nailed it Pete, they must have a problem with the Fishhead gang in Peru /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Good pics! It looks like the first MP5s arent real? Rubber guns maybe? Something about them doesnt look right. Nice to see some HK53s around still!

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
A thought hit me... ever notice how almost ALL of these countries are using American style uniforms and helmets?

If we ever have to mix it up with any of them, it'll be a real nightmare trying to figure out who is who.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I didnt even know Peru had an army, let alone a SF unit.

I like the Rambo look alike. And the tactical yellow rims are the ****.

·
Registered
484 Posts
A thought hit me... ever notice how almost ALL of these countries are using American style uniforms and helmets?

If we ever have to mix it up with any of them, it'll be a real nightmare trying to figure out who is who.

+1 Ive wondered myself, mostly about the Mexican Military as they are awash in American equipment.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the pic's Herr Werner! :D

And for all the others too! Sadly I don't have the time to do it myself these days. :(

1 - 20 of 39 Posts