HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Joe is your phone still acting up with the voice mail ? Have payment questions about my NFA info being on my build . I know I'm getting close . No worries

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Hey Joe is your phone still acting up with the voice mail ? Have payment questions about my NFA info being on my build . I know I'm getting close . No worries
Yeah, Sprint still has no fix for the compatibility issue with the iPhone. Shoot me a text msg. Best way to reach me these days.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
I just got the iOS 5.1.1 for the iPhone and it looks to have resolved the voice mail compatibility issue... YAY!!

"Hot-dog hot-dog hot-diggity-dog!" ~ Mickey Mouse

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just got the iOS 5.1.1 for the iPhone and it looks to have resolved the voice mail compatibility issue... YAY!!

"Hot-dog hot-dog hot-diggity-dog!" ~ Mickey Mouse
Joe, do you have any other alternate contact numbers? I've tried calling and no answer, I've tried PM on here and nothing. I even sent you several texts and still no answer. Just trying to get some updates on a project that I sent you quite some time ago.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Voicemail still acting up. Sprint has no ETA.

Neo, I can not find your text msg. I may have accidentally deleted it. I did find your PM. No status change from last time we spoke. I will call you this week.
Thanks!
Joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts