HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put your pics of the P2000 with any flavor of tactical light here! I searched high and low over the internet and found none. Can it be done? Inquiring minds want to know...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got this reply from Insight

While this doesn't appear to agree with their website that mentions the need for an adapter from Sidearmor, this response from Insight sounds encouraging:

Thank you for inquiring with Insight. Insight products will fit both the P2000 and the P2000SK. The SK is a sub-compact and will only take the X2 or X2L units. The P2000 is a 4” compact and will take any of our slide-lock lights. Although the X2 and X2L sill fit the P2000 it will not sit on the rail properly. Our lights are made to butt up against the trigger guard for easy on/off access. Keep in mind that our slide-lock light will fit either the 1913 picatinny or weaver rail. I hope I have answered your questions. If you have any further questions or concern don't hesitate to contact me.​
I find it so unusual that I cannot find one picture of the P2000 with a tactical light attached...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Maybe you could try posting this request in the gallery section? I have used a Surefire X200 and Streamlight TLR-2 on my P2000s, they both fit and work fine. But I don't have any way to post pics! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Surefire x200 and Streamlight TLR-2?

Maybe you could try posting this request in the gallery section? I have used a Surefire X200 and Streamlight TLR-2 on my P2000s, they both fit and work fine. But I don't have any way to post pics! :)
Actually, I'm not so much interested in pictures for pictures sake--I just want confirmation that they work before buying the P2000. So, you have had good luck with both of these lights with the P2000 with no adapter?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
What do you mean by "properly"?

The light I've got will work on the P2000 as well, but will be a little harder to reach. I wish I had the larger light to show you how it would look... but I'm sorry I don't.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I mean without an adapter, without rattle, isn't too far away from the trigger guard, etc.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice setup! It appears as if the X200 fits even better than the TRL-1. It seems to sit closer to the finger guard...

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Here's mine! I love this combo. P2000 w/ Surefire X200B.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts