HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the start of pictures, but around the net, in articles, magazines, training tips, and other areas, you can expect to see us proudly using Dakota Tactical equipment. We have a few projects in the hopper with Joe, and are working with some of the others who we consider to be the best in the industry as well.

If Joe doesn't mind, we would like to keep an open thread running here, and we will update it the best we can. Sometimes just with pictures, sometimes with training info, sometimes with other works. This gives Joe a chance to jump in and answer questions, as well as us. Joe can speak for how, what, and why he does things, and we will be giving an honest assessment as we go along.

Joe, thanks for your help. For anyone wondering, this is the first of our builds, and we bought it here off the board from a member.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Silly question, but who's "we"?
It depends on a variety of things, training and shooting aspects are often related through the people that are being instructed and the photography is under Stickgunner LLC when it is for commercial purposes. I would rather use the term "we", than to ever make it look like I'm trying to toot my own horn. Photography is something we've worked with over 100 manufacturers with in the weapon and accessories community, with images being used in everything from catalogs and websites, to trade show banners and military training aids. The weapon background come from being prior MIL, and LEO, advanced firearm instructor (rifle, pistol, shotgun), multiplatform armorer, TL, and so forth, as well as working and being involved in weapon development over the years.

For the TL/DR types, it isn't all about me, it's about the teamwork and end product.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dakota Tactical D54P (Reverse Stretch)

Right click the pic and open it in a new tab to see it larger sized.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice Stickman .... I can picture (no pun intended) hours of set up for a .03 second shot.
Thanks, there can certainly be some setup time involved, but "usually", it isn't hours worth.

Dakota Tactical

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
The photos are fabulous!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is something which should look familiar....

Right click and open in a new tab or window to see the image in a larger size.

·
Registered
926 Posts
DT, aka Joe does some really nice work. I've seen a few of his guns around and they are sweet. The only downside is that he is so backed up, like any great HK builder. He actually did a pack for me once and I thought he sent me the wrong once back. He blasted it or something, and it looked so new that I figured it was someone else's pack and not mine. Anyway, it turned out to be mine and I was very surprized and happy too. Very nice!!!!

Sean

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
1 - 20 of 346 Posts