HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it took six months for me to fire the damn thing. A grand total of 80 rounds. Twenty of which were shot today. Say goodbye.....

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I assume that you don't like it?
Actually I was somewhat impressed. I just don't like clones ( had a very bad experience some years back). I bought it on a whim and now it's time to move on. I buy, sell, and trade constantly! So it's no biggie.

If your interested in a CA94, they're alright. For my needs, I'll be watching that new 22.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Nice shooting. I really need to make it down to the "range" ;)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice shooting. I really need to make it down to the "range" ;)

20 rounds at 25 yards. This wasn't focused fire, just screwing around. I'll most likely end up with another one sometime. Subguns just aren't my thing this week.

"Range" meh, a few logs piled up in a low point of the yard :)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I'll most likely end up with another one sometime.
Im hoping for the day when the State Police will reexamine their ass-backwards firearms policy and allow us to purchase factory HK rifles and other guns on the ban list. I would buy a HK94 in a second. (A guy can dream can't he :D)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Im hoping for the day when the State Police will reexamine their ass-backwards firearms policy and allow us to purchase factory HK rifles and other guns on the ban list. I would buy a HK94 in a second. (A guy can dream can't he :D)

Yeah that and other useless garbage laws like, collapsing/folding stocks, flash hiders, bayonet lugs (the BEST one hahaha), threaded barrels, SBR's etc etc etc. The only one i can see them keeping is Supressors but still.....wtb a supressor hehe

·
Registered
160 Posts
Speaking of HKs, i saw a nearly mint HK93 (as far as i remember) for i think 2700ish at the National Guard armory gun show Saturday. I was drooling but the **** would let anyone pick it up

·
Registered
451 Posts
Actually I was somewhat impressed. I just don't like clones ( had a very bad experience some years back). I bought it on a whim and now it's time to move on. I buy, sell, and trade constantly! So it's no biggie.

If your interested in a CA94, they're alright. For my needs, I'll be watching that new 22.
I actually have one, a CA94, and I love it. Very accurate. I'm waiting for others to post their reviews on the 22 before I make a move. You pre-ordered one?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I'm waiting for others to post their reviews on the 22 before I make a move. You pre-ordered one?
No pre-order, I too would like to see what it's all about before I lay down $500 on a 22.
It's been said that a 22 version STG44 is in the works. If I'm gonna buy a fake, that's where my $ is going!

BTW- Sorry the pic got deleted. While I was uploading pics for another thread something aweful happened.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts