HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a picture of what the black HK 45C will look like? Will it have the same grip as the HK45 and P30? The HK45C is what I really want.

thanks
GPD45

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. I REALLY LIKE THE HK45C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Awesome pic H.Koch.

I can't wait! Will the USP45CT threaded barrel fit in the HK45C?

Thanks again,
GPD45

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
So basically it has a P2K style grip on it. Ok Thanks HK you saved me some money on that one at least.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Yeah, I would rather they did it right, which apparantly they did. I for one much prefer the finger grooves on the Glock 17 to the Glock 19 because they are too jammed up on the 19. I think HK wanted to avoid that. I can't wait to get a 45c for ccw.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Your probably right but....I have already been spoiled by the feel of the P30 so I am just affraid it would fall short. I am looking forward to trying out my new HK45 however. It looks like they went the same direction with the grips.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Those nutty europeans, when the safety is on the hammer is supposed to be back.

Thanks for the picture H. Koch! Absolutely gorgeous!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Man, I'm really kinda disappointed in the looks of the HK45c. I was hoping it would look like the P30, but in a .45. Oh well, I love my USP .45 CT....guess I'll just have to make do. :)

Sean

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hm...

I think based on aesthetics alone I like the HK45f more. However, looks aside, if the C felt more comfortable...I'd definitely not complain for "having" to buy one and "compromise" on aesthetics (I still really like it's looks) =)

·
Registered
383 Posts

from DWJ 09/2007
Oooohh... That P30L is so sexy.

A P30L in .40sw would be an amazing pistol IMO.

Hopefully HK makes a run at some LE contracts with it so we can get one here in the US.

The HK45C looks nice too, I am planning on taking a closer look at one when it's released. I'd really like to see how it stacks up to the Walther P99C, which is my fav compact polymer at the moment.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanks for the photshop retromullet and pics H.Koch! I kind of like the baby sh*t tan color but black is best!
I too am spoiled by the P30 grip but I am sure the HK45c is a HUGE improvement over the USPc grip.
Hopefully it will be here soon.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
From the Heckler & Koch website: HK45C

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks for the photshop retromullet and pics H.Koch! I kind of like the baby sh*t tan color but black is best!
I too am spoiled by the P30 grip but I am sure the HK45c is a HUGE improvement over the USPc grip.
Hopefully it will be here soon.
If it is, I will absolutely HAVE to buy one...b/c the USPc fots me like a glove =)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts