HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any pics of an Aimpoint Micro T1 mounted on an MP5? Been thinking of replacing my Aimpoint CompML3 for a Micro T1.

·
Registered
45 Posts
"and how do you like it?"

Actually, I just received the Micro T1 and the B&T mount the day before I took that picand have not had a chance to take it to the range yet. I received both the B&T low mount for the MP5 and the one in the picture. The low mount allows you to co-witness the iron sights whereas the other mount does not. I have considered cutting the front sight down or completly off so the front sight ring does not get in the way.

I also picked up the new Comp M4 and the Comp M3 and I like them all.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi,

Thanks for the pic. A pic with the B&T Low Mount would be awesome as I have the HKLPA (Which I think is basically the same as the B&T Low Mount)

An old pic with the ML3 still attached(Just sold my Aimpoint ML3 and waiting for the T1 to arrive)

Regards

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I'll do my best at posting new phots since I'm really not good at photography. My only comments on the Aimpoint Micro T-1 is that it should have an attached flip up sight cover similar to the Comp M/ML series so one may not misplace the removable rubber sight cover.

Regards

1 - 20 of 33 Posts