HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing a member's G36 that was black and white digital camo, but I can't seem to find the post anywhere. Does anyone have a pic of this? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'de love to see some pics of a G36 in desert digi camo. All I ever see are stock black, with the odd tan accessorie.

Kirk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i spoke with one of the members here who painted their g36 but i dont think they still had pictures of it. They sold the rifle some time ago. Other than some airsoft/paintball pictures out there on the net, i dont think there are any real rifle pics readily accessible.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have thought about having mine either dipped or painted in Multicam-- either process is going to end up costing a couple of hundred dollars, which could be better put (at this point) into magazines. I guess I better get the rifle done first-- but if I do decide to refinish it, I'll dig this post up and post the photos here.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Or you can buy a DIY kit from Hydraphics.com, practice on some small things first until you get the hang of it, then go big.

I've dipped quite a few things including guns, and even had the kit sent to me here in Afghanistan to dip even more stuff.

If you're a DIY guy, I'd say it's well worth the cost of the kit. Dan at Hydraphics is awesome to work with, and only a phone call away if you run into any trouble.

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
I remember seeing a member's G36 that was black and white digital camo, but I can't seem to find the post anywhere. Does anyone have a pic of this? Any help is appreciated.
The SL8/G36 Conversion in black/white digital camo your referring to belonged to Caleb (lcpl1812)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Holshot36, that pic isn't lcpl1812's is it? My memory could have just been playing tricks on me but i thought lcpl1812's had more painted detail than that...either way i like the look a lot. Thanks for finding that pic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts