HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone who owns multiple HK's please post a pic of their HK45/HK45c or USP45 slide next to a P30/P200 or USP 9mm. I just would like to see the difference in thickness in the profile and slides of the gun between HK's .45acp pistols and their 9mm/40 pistols. I held a P30 today at a LGS and it seemed to be drastically slimmer than the HK45c. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hope this helps, as far as I can tell they are the same width. It seem that it is only the profile contour that is different. The height is also not that different although the USP slide is taller by about maybe a 1/16. By the way-L to R is a USP T 45, HK45C, USP .40, P30 9MM
DSCN1365.jpg DSCN1366.jpg DSCN1367.jpg
DSCN1361.jpg DSCN1360.jpg DSCN1359.jpg View attachment 7415 DSCN1363.jpg DSCN1364.jpg
If anyone else is looking at these, can someone tell me what the letter code on the undeside of the slide is? the one on the loop for the guide rod???

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I haven't measured the USPf 45 against P30, but the overall width of the P30 (including the ambi slide releases) is a tad larger than a USPc .40. It's because of the ambi slide releases.

·
Registered
363 Posts
BTW, I didn't know exactly what pictures you were looking for, and that is the best I could do with my P.A.S. camera. I also don't have a micrometer to measure with, but on a tape line they were very close. Also the pic with the p30 slide and the 45 tac slide on the opposite frames were actually on the runners, with tight fits on both. I just ran out of linear space on the p30 frame.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW, I didn't know exactly what pictures you were looking for
Thats exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. I don't own a P30 or a P2000 so I'll take your word for it but it still looks like the P30's profile is slimmer than the HK45c...

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thats exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. I don't own a P30 or a P2000 so I'll take your word for it but it still looks like the P30's profile is slimmer than the HK45c...
I have a USPf Tactical and a P30 and a set of calipers I'll gladly take and dimensions or pictures you would like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts