HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a HK VP70Z in the box. It has the manual, test target, extra mag and the card board mag separator. I was wondering what else came with them originally if anything? I don't know if this has any collector value, it is in very good shape, but it is fun to shoot. I have heard a lot of bad about the triggers but since I love shooting revolvers DA I don't think it is bad at all. The front sight is weird. The SN is 80XXX. Does anyone know what year it was made?

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,619 Posts
Original kit would have also included a test target and warranty card. I'm not sure about the serial number, but there should be a two letter date code on the slide which will tell you the year of production.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,619 Posts
If you post some photos, that might help. Early models used a two digit number, like 74, representing 1974 production. Later models used a two digit letter code, like IA, representing 1980 production.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh I have shot it already and I plan to shoot it some more. I swear I been all over that thing and there is nothing there. The frame has the VP70z on it, the left side has the H&K info, the right side has the Importer in VA. the SN is above that and on the barrel....that is it. What are these things worth anyways?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts