HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just picked up a P30SK. Got one heck of a deal 611.00 +tax plus 350 rounds free

Now the question. Does anyone see a reason that a kydex p30 and p30sk could not use the same holster?

I have both guns.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Congratulations on a fine choice. I have a V3 and its one of my favorites. For a small gun it shoots like a dream.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I have a P30L and a P30SK and Kydex holsters for both. The width of the firearms are the same but obviously the length is not. So I believe this will apply to the P30SK/P30 question.

The P30SK will fit into a P30L holster with just a little adjustment to the holster screws (just to suit) but not the other way around because the trigger guard will not be completely covered.

So if you are tight on cash or already have a P30 holster, you will be able to holster a P30SK into a P30 holster. Depending on the manufacturer, you may need to make a little adjustment to the holster screws to suit it to the way you like it to fit. So make sure the holster has adjustment screws with the rubber bumpers and NOT rivets holding the two halves of the holster together.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
192 Posts
P30sk is my EDC, Great Gun, yer gonna love it.

Sk is just shorter, so it should fit in the holster I would think.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you. I have a P30s and now a SK. I just want one holster. No need for 2 if they work, I have contacted 1441 and they said no issue.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hmm maybe this is naughty but I use the same alien gear holsters for p30s,p30sk,vp9 (iwb) and same owb for the three plus experts and hk45. But I don't carry the latter I just use it for uspsa and practice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts