HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several years ago, I had a chance to buy a used B&T tri-rail handguard for an MP5, but I didn't have an MP5, so I passed. Later, I bought an MP5 and eventually bought a new handguard from B&T. Sometime later, I had a chance to buy a B&T tri-rail handguard for an MP5K, but I didn't have an MP5K, so I passed. Later, I bought an MP5K, and I still don't have the B&T tri-rail handguard. Recently, I came across a PSG1 tripod for sale, but I don't have a PSG1. I bought it anyway. Now I'm hoping that I will someday find a PSG1 to go with it. But maybe I should have passed, since from my past experiences that would mean that I would soon be getting a PSG1. Perhaps since I bought the tripod, I won't find a PSG1. Time will tell. In the meantime, I may try it with my G3. Here are a few photos:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I'm sure people that have psg1's and no tripod will be messaging you soon lol. Luckily mine came with one

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Sweet!! Garbini Loga tripod. I don't think the company exists anymore. I have one SIG logo version (they are Swiss made fyi) great score
and you don't need a PSG1 to use it, win/win.........

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments. I'm hoping to find time in the next two weeks to go to the range and try it out with my G3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts