HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I got home too late to take nice photos outside, but I picked up a HK45 for $750. It's the oldest one I've seen. When did they start manufacturing them? Should I swap out the sights for heines?

Could anybody guesttimate how much wear is on it and what I'll need to replace soon? I'm in love with it, but I've never purchased a used HK pistol before only HK91's. I appreciate all the help y'all!

·
Registered
814 Posts
The wear on it doesn't really look too bad. It may have seen a couple of thousand through it, but that's getting broke in for a HK. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Very nice score.... If I had gotten one like that in 2008 when they'd 1st came out, maybe I wouldn't have felt oppressed 5 years later and gone full retard... Oh well... guess my wife shouldn't have wrapped a box under the tree and made me think I'd gotten one from Santa.. Karma.

·
Registered
340 Posts
It does look almost brand new. In the pic of the slide, opposite the breech face, is that a slight bit of peening????????????

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope it's not peening! I've never heard of HK anything doing that.

Here is a full shot of it. Sorry, my bathroom is the only room with white fluorescent lighting. :(

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Looks very similar to mine, which is great. I picked one up a couple months ago, close in serial number to yours, and have no issues, runs like a well tuned Porsche. Enjoy it, it's a fun toy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts