HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded my USPc .45(KK) plus $100 at one of the LGS for a P2000 (AC) 9mm V2. It came with a 2 hi caps and one 10 rounder, with the case and all the goodies. It doesn't seem to have been shot a lot, the finish is still very good along with all the plastic on the frame. No dings or scratches. I did find out after I left the LGS that one of the mags was for a .40c, I'll call them tomorrow hopefully they just mixed the mags up. Put 150 rounds through it today of assorted ball ammo and JHP's without any problems. I'll take her out this weekend when I have the day off and put her Through the paces. But I'm very happy with my purchase and thought I'd share.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats...very nice. That one's on my short list :0

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Bwcsr777 it is such a comfortable weapon and it operates buttery smooth. You won't be disappointed when you pick one up!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks guys! Bwcsr777 it is such a comfortable weapon and it operates buttery smooth. You won't be disappointed when you pick one up!
Yeah, I love my HK45C...similar patform...can't wait to add this one to the collection...Congrats again!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts