HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ist one didnt work, sent back to cai. shoots well for the most part. but i want a 53 and i figured either this one will be better or worse than the other and which ever is worse will get cut up to be an sbr.

and this one is used but it was only 400, so we'll see tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Ever get tired of poking yourself in the eye with a sharp stick?

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Good for you. According to some , you just got suckered again. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
The last time I checked at Apex their 33 parts sets were $370 + shipping. I'd think the US trigger group would be worth the $30 difference. Add a RCM hammer forged barrel and you'll have the makings of a good 33 clone. Good luck with the project.

Scott

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
The last time I checked at Apex their 33 parts sets were $370 + shipping. I'd think the US trigger group would be worth the $30 difference. Add a RCM hammer forged barrel and you'll have the makings of a good 33 clone. Good luck with the project.

Scott
Yeah the C93s are a great buy you can not get just the part kit, receiver, barrel and compliance parts for the price of the C93. If you get lucky great if not just buy the replacement parts needed and send it to ghillie. This is a no brainer.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Yeah the C93s are a great buy you can not get just the part kit, receiver, barrel and compliance parts for the price of the C93. If you get lucky great if not just buy the replacement parts needed and send it to ghillie. This is a no brainer.
+1 :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

im no wuss. i build my own (although i have had help from ghillie once or twice).

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
range report!!!!

she is a keeper. ate everything i could throw at it. 50gr 55gr 62 gr. you name it, it shot it. was expecting a dud, but like i said i want a 53 anyway). but, to my surprise it funtion 100%. at first it was doubleffeding, but we pulled it apart and cleaned the bolt group real quick and then it functined fine.

now im gonna chop up my other 93 and make a 53 out of that, of course i will have to wait a while for a tax stamp before i can start cutting.

interesting side note. me annd afriedn bought 2 at the same time mine serial number was 8xxx his was 6xxx and his worked and mine had all kinds of problems and had to go back.

the new one .......# 5xxx. so im wondering if the earlier ones had a better success rate of working vs. the later ones???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts