HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I snagged another H&K today. This time a USP 9mm full size. I e-mailed my LGS and they had one so I told him to hold it and I'd send him money on the 1st (he's great about that stuff) I think I'm going to turn this into a combat competition with the hybrid LEM/Match trigger. I already ordered the universal LEM kit for my USPc 45. I probabily will not get another H&K during this deployment as I'll run out of money lol. I need to buy some Magazines, holsters, and other stuff for the two new ones.

JP

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Congrats on the new USP. I feel your pain. I am out of country until September also. My LGS is holding 11 new firearms for me of which 6 are HK's:)

It will be a few months, Don't get home till september :(

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Congrats on the new USP. I feel your pain. I am out of country until September also. My LGS is holding 11 new firearms for me of which 6 are HK's:)
Dont be surprised if ATF/FBI comes knocking on your door the day after you fill out all the paperwork and bring those babies home... It happened to a guy at a LGS after he bought 3 in one day. (maybe he has a weird personal record that still allows him to purchase firearms but im just saying)

Oh and post pics when you do!!! :100000:

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
This is normal for me. I have had as many as 18 at one time to pick up. Plus the guys at the ATF know me well. I also have over 25 class 3 items and well over 100 firearms. Plus I have kicked a few doors with some of their guys over the years working on LE task forces.

I will post some pics as soon as I get back.

Dont be surprised if ATF/FBI comes knocking on your door the day after you fill out all the paperwork and bring those babies home... It happened to a guy at a LGS after he bought 3 in one day. (maybe he has a weird personal record that still allows him to purchase firearms but im just saying)

Oh and post pics when you do!!! :100000:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Somebody's got the sickness........

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Congrats on your new USP! I got my USP9 last week and will be converting it to LEM/Match hybrid also.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well your making good use of deployment money! This will be my 3rd this deployment. Wife keeps me on a budget :(

Congrats on your new USP! I got my USP9 last week and will be converting it to LEM/Match hybrid also.
Thanks, let me know how you like the conversion.

I am honestly not sure what makes up the LEM/Match hybrid? Is that just a light LEM with the match trigger or is there someting else which makes this special?

JP

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Congrats! Pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
276 Posts
This is normal for me. I have had as many as 18 at one time to pick up. Plus the guys at the ATF know me well. I also have over 25 class 3 items and well over 100 firearms. Plus I have kicked a few doors with some of their guys over the years working on LE task forces.

I will post some pics as soon as I get back.
Nice!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts