HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I am now Glock free. I sold my my G21sf and picked up my HK45 about a month ago. The HK45 is the best pistol i've ever fired. I got this gun for my home defense. I had a G33 that i used for my EDC. I ended up trading it in at the lgs and ordered the HK P2000SK .40.

Both of the the Glocks served me well but once i held the HK45 i had to have it. HK's feel so much better in my hand and they seems to cycle so much better. Just the quality feel is second to none. The SK is a wonderful little gun and i am looking forward to shooting it. I have never had a .40 before, just 9mm,.357sig,and .45.

What kind of bullets do you recommend for the .40? I am running CorrBon +p through the .45.
The pinky extention on the mag is ok, but i need to order the flat floor plate. I think it will feel much better and conceal better too. I will also pick up the x-grip and P2000 mag for extra capacity. So you could say that i have the HK sickness now. I still want either a USP Tactical .45 or HK45ct, but i have to water my money tree.

Here's a few pics of my HK45 and his cousin the SK

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Welcome, nice acquisitions, let me know what kind of water works on your tree, my tree looks like a piece of. Driftwood

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats! Nothing better than being Glock free! ;p

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Nice pair! Welcome to the forum.

For future purchases I recommend the USPT.

The USP was developed off of the Mark 23 and since the Mark 23 is now discontinued that makes the USP the toughest pistol HK still makes. The p2000 line p30 line and hk45 line all started from the USP series.

-DBLAction454

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Sweet new SK! My SK is one of my favorite pistols.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts