HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a trade the other day. Think I might actually shoot this one. My other one I bought for my daughter when they first came out. That first one I only paid 1100 for new. Those were the days. Man I love P7's

·
Maximum effort
843 Posts
Very pretty. I need one of those in the safe!

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
My other one I bought for my daughter when they first came out. That first one I only paid 1100 for new. Those were the days.
I remember those days very well.

Congrats on "another" Jubilee.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Those grips look lovely, a lot better than the Nills I'm used to. Not sure I've ever seen the case the Jubilees came in, either. Well done, HK, and great pickup, nitrox!

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Great acquisition nitrox. I am not usually one for commemorative editions but that Jubilee model looks great.

Those grips look lovely, a lot better than the Nills I'm used to. Not sure I've ever seen the case the Jubilees came in, either. Well done, HK, and great pickup, nitrox!
As an aside, if you special order Nill grips directly from Nill, you can actually specify higher grades of wood than their standard grades. As an example, I special ordered grips for my Korth from Nill with highest grade select grained walnut.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This one cost me a good penny in trade value but was worth it. The grips on this one are prettier than my other one. Plus the guy I got it from was really a nice guy.

Sent from classified location using Tapatalk.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts