HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up today, used, $649. Love the LEM trigger, 1st time I ever shot a pistol with it. Traded an old S&W 669 against it $250 trade credit, $429 out the door w/tax and transfer. This is my new truck/carry piece. AE date code, case, 2 mags, paperwork, tool and extra backstrap. Very impressed!

PS - nice to have a gun shop with an indoor range. I would have been hesitant to buy this pistol "cold", but after shooting a few mags I was "sold"!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Nice addition!
Wish I could have a truck/carry piece 2, but not in NJ!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Very nice. Congrats. I have a P2000sk V3. It was my EDC for the past 2 yrs. Got his big brother p2000 40 cal that I've been carrying the past month. Have fun with her!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Nice! Man i love my P2000sk! Get the HK45c mag release and some flush mag base plates and you'll be good to go

·
Registered
818 Posts
Nice addition!
Wish I could have a truck/carry piece 2, but not in NJ!
You Jersey guys need to put Christie straight and vote in some realistic gun laws. :25:

If you don't mind my asking, is it the mob history of violence that has f*cked up the 2nd Amendment for law abiding citizens in NJ/NY ?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm really jealous. I have been wanting a P2000sk for some time now. The prices I have been seeing are around $800.00 used and $850.00 to $950.00 new. The lower prices are on line and would have to add shipping and FFL fees making it over $900.00 for new. How did you find it? Was it online auction or local gun store? Again, congratulations.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm really jealous. I have been wanting a P2000sk for some time now. The prices I have been seeing are around $800.00 used and $850.00 to $950.00 new. The lower prices are on line and would have to add shipping and FFL fees making it over $900.00 for new. How did you find it? Was it online auction or local gun store? Again, congratulations.
A local gun shop had it. I saw it about a month and a half ago, it was marked $699. Now, in my neck of NEPA, HK's are not hot commodities. When I went there the other day, it was marked down to $649. Plus I checked the case to make sure everything was with it. After trying it at the dealer's indoor range, I was sold. And they all lived happily ever after :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You Jersey guys need to put Christie straight and vote in some realistic gun laws. :25:

If you don't mind my asking, is it the mob history of violence that has f*cked up the 2nd Amendment for law abiding citizens in NJ/NY ?
I live in PA, but have enough ex-NY & NJ folks living nearby to give a reasonale answer.

I would blame liberals. Upstate NY is beautiful, but those folks have to suffer because of NYC and the brain-dead libs that populate that hellhole. Ditto NJ. South Jersey is nice, so is NW Jersey. The ****e holes like Patterson and Newark, plus surrounding areas populated with white guilt wealthy libs allow libs to be elected, and thus draconian gun laws.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats on your new HK. I love mine I got years ago in 40. I had to get the flat floor plates for it. I think I paid 635.00 plus tax for mine. I still see used ones going for 800 on 900 .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts