HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found Pics of this fresly refinished P7 elsewhere, but could not keep it to myself.
Refinished in Titanium Nitride. Looks like gold but wears like iron. What do you think?
Cool or
:00000:
Tool?

·
Super Moderator
4,380 Posts
Any info on who did the work? My duty P7M13 is soon going to need to be redone.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
A company in Florida called BryCoat. I sent them an e-mail (tonight)to get a price quote. Might be in the future for my PSP, HE HE.
I know TiN is one hell of a durable coating.
Having a PSP done in that would make my already somewhat "rare" (in mASS) PSP be even more unique.
Here is the link:

http://www.brycoat.com/index.html

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
hoooo..... i dunno about that...

Might look nice with some Nills grips, the colour airnt that bad, but its definatly DIFFERENT...

·
Registered
224 Posts
?

I like it! :D

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looks like one of those toy guns that shot the plastic whizzy disc from my childhood.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
its pimp!!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I like it! Add some mother of pearl grips and a small diamond in the front sight and you have a buyer!
LOL!
I will stick to Tripps Hard Chrome for my P7's :)

·
Banned
77 Posts
One of the funkiest Glocks I ever saw was a black 17 slide on a red training frame. Every thing else (barrel included) was gold plated. Not something you would carry for concealment, but it sure made for a jolly good Christmas shoot last year!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Tell the ppl who did the work to change the nitrogen mixture in the deposition to get a darker hue. TiN is a very hard but brittle metal-oxide that is fairly chemical resistant....another cool use of the metal.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I like it... if it was glossy it would be too 'pimp', but as is I think it's quite attractive. If I buy a well used P7 I may have it refinished this way. Definately thinking that a P7M8 (or PSP) is gonna be my next firearm...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts