HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
Congrats. it is a great weapon I have over 1,000 round through mine. When you shoot it you won't know how else to describe it but awesome.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on your new P30. Great thread over on Sigforum. I am looking forward to reading your updates on the gun. Be careful, once you shoot the P30 your P229 Elite may be left in the safe. Every gun I own has been neglected since I brought my P30 home.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
Congrats on your new P30. Great thread over on Sigforum. I am looking forward to reading your updates on the gun. Be careful, once you shoot the P30 your P229 Elite may be left in the safe. Every gun I own has been neglected since I brought my P30 home.

That is saying something as much as you loved your P7M8s. Of course I have been no better, I took my P2K out and looked at it the other day to see if it needed cleaned or oiled TLC stuff but what went with me to the range again.....the P30.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
That is saying something as much as you loved your P7M8s.
The P7M8 is still my favorite and IMO the cream of the crop when it comes to a 9mm handgun. I am just so impressed with the P30 and did not think I would like it as much as I do when I bought it. The grip is second to none and the most comfortable I have ever felt. It is more accurate and has less felt recoil then both my USP 9mm and Sig P226 Elite. Both the DA and SA trigger is very crisp and smooth. The only thing that I wish the P30 had was a shorter single action reset but it is not that bad as is.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
The P7M8 is still my favorite and IMO the cream of the crop when it comes to a 9mm handgun. I am just so impressed with the P30 and did not think I would like it as much as I do when I bought it. The grip is second to none and the most comfortable I have ever felt. It is more accurate and has less felt recoil then both my USP 9mm and Sig P226 Elite. Both the DA and SA trigger is very crisp and smooth. The only thing that I wish the P30 had was a shorter single action reset but it is not that bad as is.
I am just wondering about a LEM version now. If I see one I will buy it.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
On GunBroker.com I saw a picture of one for sale without the decocker button on the back of the slide, but the ad did not say what variation it was.
That is weird as the only variant out right now is the V3 with decocker. Do you have a link to the auction?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
Thanks for trying Gary1911A1 like I said though if they bring them in and IF I can beat Mark to it I will buy it.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Don't fight it. You know you'll just end up giving in and buying one anyway. Consider it an early Christmas present to yourself. You won't be disappointed. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts