HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would post some pics I took today playing with my wifes overpriced camera.

The ladies

My new USP

The Zombie hunter

My zombie responce gear. The 930 SPX didn't make the shoot.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love that UC2. I think thats why the HK feels soooo good. They almost feel the same to me.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish that AR was a 416. Does anyone know of a light that will fit the USPc without an adaptor or mods to the gun?

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Nice! But what's wrong with the grip?
OOOOHhh, there's no MAG in it!
Never photo a gun without a mag!
Sweet start! I carried a USPc40 for years.
HK distributed a light that will work on all USPs and USPc's. I think it was the UTL or Universal Tactical Light. Kinda pricey but they've come down. I think there's one on GB right now.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I wish that AR was a 416. Does anyone know of a light that will fit the USPc without an adaptor or mods to the gun?
Nice pics!!! And the TLR-3 can be bought with the clamps for both the USPf and c individually, so no need for an adapter. It snaps right on. Check it out at opticsplanet.com. I have two and really like them.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Very nice pictures. I have to admit though that when I see a thread titled such as yours on the day after SHOT show started I did slide in here expecting to see never before seen HK goodness. Hope springs eternal I suppose...........

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice pictures. I have to admit though that when I see a thread titled such as yours on the day after SHOT show started I did slide in here expecting to see never before seen HK goodness. Hope springs eternal I suppose...........
Sorry to disapoint. Maybe I should have used different wording. It will look better once it's converted to a Var 1. lol

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
While we're critiquing photos, M1911s are always photographed in Condition 1. Cocked and Locked. Even Kimbers... :wink:

-- Chuck

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know my photos skills are not what they should be. I will make sure the next pics are up to par.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Nice pics! Great set up and congrats on the new HK, you won't be dissapointed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts