HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 6280 belt rig that wasn't used so I bought the 6005-6 thigh platform and swapped the holster over. Works/looks great.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Could you get a pic of the tumb release? Looks good though

·
Banned
366 Posts
Safarilands are freaking hot in general. I have a tan colored 6005 drop leg for my GLOCK 17 and I love it. Best damn tactical holster I've ever had. I haven't touched my Blackhawk Sepra rig since I got the Safariland.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Looks great! I had a 6280 for my P2K and loved it.

·
Registered
870 Posts
RTR688, Thanks for the pics of the hood and release. Could a USP V1 be caried in single action with the hood locked up?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
RTR688, Thanks for the pics of the hood and release. Could a USP V1 be caried in single action with the hood locked up?
Yes Safariland makes both the 6004 and 6005 for the USP 9mm and .40 to be carried in single action "cocked and locked".

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Funny. I was looking at LA police Gear dot com today for a 6005 for my P2000. But I want mine with a tactical light.

I have a 6004 for my Sig P226. I love that thing! It freaking rocks!

·
Registered
870 Posts
I found this today. If you go to the drop down it had a few set ups for USPs with diffren lights. I saw they had one for the USP 45 with a surefire X200/X300. Bigduke60 had just told me that they didn't make holsters for HKs with lights other than the HK UTL. Does anyone have a difrent light on there USP in a 6005?

http://www.copquest.com/23-5100.htm

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I got the 6280 and a regular Serpa in a package deal when I bought the gun, the platform was $75 from copquest.com. For concealed carry I have a Kramer #3 (which I also stand by); regular use, serpa; and then this thigh rig for when I have a pack on. Having the pistol on the pack belt sucks so I figured this was the alternative.

·
Registered
2 Posts
They make a 6280,6285,6004 and 6005 for USP 45 with a surefire x300. I just got it. Its not posted on sure-fire's website but the number looks like this. Best way to get the correct number is call safariland directly. they probably make the holster you are looking for.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts