HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm leaning toward the X300 over the TLR2 and will most likely be strapping it on the P30. If it's been posted on previous threads please attach a link.

Also...is there an ETA on the X300L (w/ laser) ~ as stated on a previous thread?

THX

·
Registered
54 Posts
Badabing, I saw a pre-order for and X400 at lapolicegear.com and it looks like the x300 with the laser. Doesn't look like these are available until April/May and price was $435.00

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Badabing, I saw a pre-order for and X400 at lapolicegear.com and it looks like the x300 with the laser. Doesn't look like these are available until April/May and price was $435.00
Thanks bermbuster that is good to know.......however I purchased the X300 a couple of weeks ago and am pleased with it. The $435.00 price tag is a tough pill to swallow but who knows.....I've said this all before.

Also to answer your question stich, the X300 fits the P30 quite well. It snaps on snug without any wiggle or need for tightening. When I find my camera I will be sure to post pics.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the X-200/X-300 will fit the P30 with the universal mount not the picatinny mount.
well put........BTW congrats on the medal KILO1

·
Registered
62 Posts
this maybe a stupid question and I don't mean to sound like a smartars but what is so great about it?
I was wondering the same thing. I like the X200a better than the X200b though. What's different on the X300?

·
Registered
421 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I like the X200a better than the X200b though. What's different on the X300?
there really is no difference except for the amount of lumens. its made the same. its just a ''newer'' model. the only difference between the X-200a ( 3watt) and X200b (5 watt) is the beam shape that the light makes. the 200a has a more focused dimond shape beam, the 200b is a wide beam. I use the 200b because in my area that I'm a cop, its an urban city. If im using my weapon light its mostly for room clearing, looking for a suspect in an alley or dark back yard. thats why I chose the 200b, for its wider beam in CQB situations that I will most likely find myself in. IMO the 200b is also ''better'' for home protection because its wider beam will light up more in close quarters like your hallway or bed rooms in the dark. now the X-400 is surefires newest weaponlight. same specs as the X-300 but they added a laser sight placed at the bottom of the unit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts