HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pictures of a ported USP barrel? Or a ported USP for that matter?

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
You can see what an extended and ported barrel here. If you want to know what the slide looks like ported you can get a good idea of that here. Doing that to a USP though to me is sacrilege.

·
Registered
11 Posts
here is my EFK ported barrel.

If you need some pics of just the barrel, i could do that also. If you are looking into getting one and want to try it first I am in San Diego, maybe we could work something out...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had a .45 magnaported it was excellent for that style of pistol. not the case with a USP. the pic shown shows the slide port cut out is larger than what is normally done, it just doesnt look good. The link bigbore supplied looks to be the way to go. I had a ruger and porting worked for it, but my USP just doesnt need that it came SOOB (sweet out of box) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks badfish! That's a nice setup! Where did you find the weight?

I'm in Walnut Creek (northern Cali) so SD is a bit far! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But thanks for the offer!

I was just considering the options. I've got a couple of spare barrels from Jarvis - but I opted not to port them. I'm about to order a new Tactical slide - so I was wondering.

·
Registered
11 Posts
got the weight on ebay, now I have a 6in Jarvis barrel so I don't use that set up any more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts