HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of guys out there have one, but I couldn't find too many owners pics, so I thought I'd post a few of mine....

I was looking for something inexpensive to feed the addiction and the 26.5mm P2 A1 fit the bill... and I could practice with a camera I got for Christmas.

There's some gun-rag lint, a finger print, and it's out of focus on #3, I'm still learning photography.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, What kind of watch is that? Looks like something my 47 year old eyes could see!
Yep it's for all of us old fogies.

3500.00 for that watch? Wow.
They were not too expensive when they first came out a few years ago... I don't know how come the value jumped so much.

The P2 A1 cost me $75 last week very clean, no rust. I'd like to fire a flare or two this 4th of July... other than that I think it's a nice piece of H&K history.

·
Registered
120 Posts
If you wear a Bell & Ross watch with the elite counterterrorism group RAID's logo on it, you're a poser asshat. Hahahahahahaha

Check out the guy holding the MG3! Cool! Makes me want to complete my German MG42 build sooner than later. :) (Semi-auto, of course.)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you wear a Bell & Ross watch with the elite counterterrorism group RAID's logo on it, you a poser asshat. Hahahahahahaha

Check out the guy holding the MG3! Cool! Makes me want to complete my German MG42 build sooner than later. :) (Semi-auto, of course.)

Yeah I'm sure the operators don't wear these on assignment. Something more like a GSAR (my favorite) http://www.countycomm.com/Watches.htm awesome government issue stuff..... or a G-Shock.

Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Love the Bell & Ross Instrument watch.

And to wahodges... $3500 is a drop in the bucket nowadays for a fine Swiss watch. I could own every HK ever made for what I have invested in just some of my watch collection.

Addiction: See my pic in the dictionary.

Watches, cars, and guns. Well, it beats hookers and drugs I always say...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts