Been working on getting this gun complete for a few months now, and it has finally all come together! This gun is NJ legal and I've had to jump through some hoops to get it compliant in my state, and keep it looking good at the same time. Every part on this gun is brand new and unfired besides at the HK Factory in Germany. It looks so good, I don't know if I ever want to shoot it! Big thanks to Jayson Cotter at IGF for the engraving and milling/refinishing my gas block, and thanks to the vendors for the parts to complete it.
- HK416 14.5" upper with blind pinned/welded YHM Phantom Muzzle Brake (NON-NFA 16")
- Bayo Lugs milled off of gas block and refinished by Jayson Cotter at Investment Grade Firearms (AMAZING JOB)
- HK416 Full Auto Engraving done by Jayson Cotter at Investment Grade Firearms (AMAZING JOB)
- Magpul E-Mag has a 15 round capacity in a 30 round body (Hard for me to find!)
- HK Stock Pinned by AviatorDave on the forum (Great Job)
- HK Factory German Rail Covers (HKParts.net)
- HK Factory German Vertical Grip (HKParts.net)
- HK German Ambi Charging Handle (HKParts.net)
- HK MR556 Semi-Auto Bolt Carrier (Not Full Auto Capable)
Let me know what you think! I love this rifle, when it's shouldered, it just feels right!
Don't forget to let me know what you think!