HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following are pictures of a P30 in a Safariland 6281 holster made for the P30.
The retention strap could be just a little further away from the hammer, it is a little hard to open.

Will try my HK45 in the holster as soon as I get it, and post some pics if it fits.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanks for the pics Kenji,
The P30 looks good in that holster. I am looking forward to seeing if the HK45 fits.

·
Registered
138 Posts
That does look like a very close fit. Let us know how it works for you. Definitely don't want something hanging up the draw. Thanks for posting the pics.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of belt are you wearing ? I have been looking for one like that. Thanks for any info.
The belt is a Safariland 999. It is a hook and loop (velcro) model with a basket weave finish. The new Safariland web site leaves much to be desired, and it is hard to find things on there. Do a search for 999.

BTW - In the pics, that is Mrs. Kenji with HER P30, HER Safariland holster and belt.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And I thought maybe we had another female around here.
Mrs. Kenji does look at the board sometimes. She CAN shoot and has her own toys including the P30 and an Elite. She is better than most guys at the range, and she puts about 600-800 rounds downrange a month.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Very cool. Thanks for the photos. I've found Safariland, by and large, to have good products. I almost exclusively use their 070 security level 3 holster and their 6280-SLS in kydex, I probably own close to a dozen of their rigs.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Mrs. Kenji does look at the board sometimes. She CAN shoot and has her own toys including the P30 and an Elite. She is better than most guys at the range, and she puts about 600-800 rounds downrange a month.
Does she have a single sister? I can hope can't I?:390:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts