HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS-
I HAD TO TAKE IT ONE STEP FURTHER. THIS IS WHAT MY GIRLFRIEND WANTED. NOW HER PINK GUCCI MP5 WILL MATCH HER PINK GUCCI BACKPACK!....PLEASE BE NICE...****VIDEO COMING SOON****

·
Registered
864 Posts
BE NICE???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!? That thing fn ROCKS...you HAVE to send me an pm and tell me how you did that...I would hate to have to do it, but maybe I could get the woman to dig these things myself if I could come up with something similiar...you might be on to something here...heck, i'd rock that bad boy myself!!! You should hit those pictograms with baby blue or something...that thing is seriously great looking!!! WOW...when it was just pink, it was okay and I could dig it but this is a serious step up...way to go!

·
Registered
162 Posts
oh the things we do for love......although if she will go shooting with you that is great. I ve been married 11 years and she has only shot with me 5 times.

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,292 Posts
Uhh,

WOW....

Question....

Will the ring on the finger be more or less ????

Nice work...

Registered sear earings anyone :)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I think you need to bling it out more. Throw some of that bedazzler stuff on the forearm and pistol grip.

·
Registered
67 Posts
lmao i love it !

·
Registered
28 Posts
cant wait til someone breaks in and gets shot with that... he'll be everyone's bitch in the federal pen, providing he makes it there. If not we can pitch in and get hime a pink tombstone

·
Registered
425 Posts
The final touch!

A bright red "Prada" sling would really make the pink "Pop".:520:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Look at the bright side... if you get stopped and a cop asks you if you have any weapons...

The cop will either
1) feel sorry for you
or
2) be laughing so hard he can't write a traffic ticket.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts