HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE GIRLFRIEND HAD (NEVER) SHOT A GUN BEFORE SO THE FIRST TIME I TOOK HER OUT I LET HER SHOOT MY FULL-AUTO MP5K AND SHE LOVED IT (A LOT). SO, NOW SHE WILL NEVER FEEL LEFT OUT WHEN ALL THE GUYS GO OUT SHOOTING WITH OUR EVIL BLACK GUNS. NOW, SHE HAS HER VERY OWN, VERY FASHIONABLE, PINK FULL-AUTO MP5!!!!
****WE'LL POST VIDEO SOON****

S

·
0 Posts
That's a nice start, now how about some pink and purple zebra stripes on that receiver?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Just Great.....

My girlfriend walked by as I was looking at your post and know she wants Pink Toy also.......Lauer will never let me live down ordering "Pink" Duracoat......The things we do for hea.....I mean love:rolleyes:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Big C,
That is sweet. I would love to get the wife one as well. Your the man !!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
What they hey, she likes MP5's, and Full Auto?

:D

Does she want a Pink gripped P2000 next? :D

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
my daughters are all about it

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,652 Posts
I know what to say... BUSTED by the Fashion Police! That's not pink. It's most certainly dusty rose. Why go to war when you can clash???

·
Registered
279 Posts
Chris, that is a serious fashion statement. Do you have the courage to take it to Scottsdale Gun Club or Ben Avery some Saturday afternoon? Brian

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Chris, that is a serious fashion statement. Do you have the courage to take it to Scottsdale Gun Club or Ben Avery some Saturday afternoon? Brian
Its his girlfriends, so i dont think she would have any problem with it :p

·
Registered
172 Posts
Pink MP5

All you will need to do is add some diamond studs to the selector markings in lieu of the pictograms. That will be Bling Bling.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's total blasphemy. You're sure to be smited by HK's teutonic uber-gods fairly soon. Can I have your non-pink one when you're dusted by a bolt of lightning?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts