HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Which one in the thread are you talking about? Benderx4's is an Autoburst Technologies Birdcage Flash Suppressor IIRC. I'm not sure on the other one. Autoburst Tech has seemed to since go out of business or stopped producing or changed their website IDK. I tried looking them up not too long ago but to no avail. I've always thought about that same flash suppressor since first getting my Tac but never jumped on the idea.
You could try to get in contact with them to see if they are still producing. They use to make these for the USP Tactical 9/40/45, and MK23. Right around $60-70. Vito is the guy I talked to a couple years back when I called.
508 584 0291
Let me know if it's worth me giving them a call if you get in contact with them. I might just have to finally jump on this idea. Bringing that picture up gets my heart racing again! It really does look good on the USP!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
BenderX4 was actually selling that flash hider last year, not sure if he finally did or not. PM him and ask. Autoburst Tech has indeed been gone for some time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts