HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which pistol, i THINK ITS A USP Expert maybe, i dont know, that comes with the HK black soft tactical case, I see these cases do moon shot prices, and was wondering what gun comes in them. If you know please tell me. Maybe this is not even a current production model. I know the case has a spot for a suppresor.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
The Eagle Ind. cases came with the Mk23, Experts, and tactical models. I think that's it. Colors, were tan, grey, black, green (which seem extremely rare) and camo. I think that's it, though not all of those production models came with that case, some just came with the standard clam shell case. They are no longer produced.

·
Registered
619 Posts
None made by Eagle Ind are produced. I believe the cutoff was in the early 2000's. Someone correct me if Im wrong. The prices differ depending on the color of the case. Black and grey are at about $175 all the way up to camo going for like $300. I am not an appraisor and am just saying what they have gone for this year. I have the grey case and I know $175-150 is what I have been offered for that.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Yep, there's a member on here right now looking for a green (IIRC) tac case and willing to drop $400 on one...those seem to be the rarest. I've personally never seen the green one's for sale on this forum since I've been a member here, though I'm sure they've come by every now and again without me noticing.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Yep, there's a member on here right now looking for a green (IIRC) tac case and willing to drop $400 on one...those seem to be the rarest. I've personally never seen the green one's for sale on this forum since I've been a member here, though I'm sure they've come by every now and again without me noticing.
I have never seen a green one either. In fact, at the risk of sounding like a doofus, I wasnt even %100 sure they even existed as a result! Learn something new everyday on here!

·
Banned
58 Posts
I've got a green one that I picked up with an OD green USP.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Really nice, orfeo. That's next on my list.

Thanks pal. . . Yeah, she is so smokin' hot beautiful that I don't even shoot her. I've only fired about a mag through her just to verify her credentials. She's a purebreed. Normally, I don't really go for safe queens, but she's such a princess that I got sucked in by her charms. I bought her to shoot, but I just don't have the heart to put any wear on her. Plus I already have a half-dozen other HK pistols to shoot anyway. . . Probably gonna have to sell off a couple pretty soon, but it's just hard to let any of them go.

·
Registered
356 Posts
When I picked up a used, AA date code USP45 Tactical, it came with the gray case. New models at my gun shop were coming in a black plastic clamshell.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
I have never seen a green one either. In fact, at the risk of sounding like a doofus, I wasnt even %100 sure they even existed as a result! Learn something new everyday on here!
OD Tactical case

Smaller OD Case that came with some of the OD guns

1 - 20 of 22 Posts