HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a place to shoot OUTSIDE in Montgomery or Bucks County, PA. I'm willing to pay for access or let you shoot my HK Pistol and Sub Machine Guns and burn up some of my ammo. I'm just tired of the lame indoor ranges with their rules, bad lighting and paper targets. I can shoot suppressed also if neighbors are a big concern. I'm not a newbie and I'm very safety conscious. I've been shooting and hunting for 30 years now. PM me if you have a spot!

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,641 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
i've been thinking the same thing... all the good outdoor places around here are either gone or changed for the worse. i can shoot suppressed as well, but unfortunately i still haven't had much luck finding a spot.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'll take you to my club as a guest if you like. It's outdoors and everyone is pretty cool. They don't allow full auto though. Pm me if you want to go sometime. I avoid the place on weekends due to crowding but during the week is pretty empty.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I'm in the Lancaster area and there are a few places to shoot full auto near me. The membership for the one range is only 20 or 25 bucks? Can't remember. Not a bad little range with not much traffic. I shoot full auto all the time there with belt Feds, long guns and subguns.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'll take you to my club as a guest if you like. It's outdoors and everyone is pretty cool. They don't allow full auto though. Pm me if you want to go sometime. I avoid the place on weekends due to crowding but during the week is pretty empty.
May I ask which club you belong to?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I live in Delaware County Pa. and shoot my full auto UZI at TSS shooting range it’s an indoor range right off of RT 1 in Avondale. It opened a couple years ago. It’s a nice range.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Sorry Glocking, I sent the suggestion to the OP but wanted to give a heads up in the thread in case he missed the notification.

And looking at this closer see its a Necro post that the OP hasnt been on the board since Oct 10, 2017.......

·
Registered
54 Posts
For what it's worth, I shoot at Classic Pistol in Southampton at least a few times a month, sometimes at least weekly. Nice facility. I don't own any FA yet, though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts