HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, the for sale thread was deleted because of age. Like I had said earlier if I didn't have them by Christmas I would either refund 100% everybody’s money or I will give everybody an extra $10 discount. Also if there is anything I have in stock or you are looking (not just HK) for let me know if you want too put your money towards that. If you want too order something else I will take care of you. It is only far that I do this since it has been so loooooooong. They will be here; I just don't have a hard date. The good news is some of the stuff I had ordered at the same time has been filtering in slowly. Let me know what you want to do. Again sorry, I didn't think is would take this long. If you cancel I will still let you know when they come in and all discounts will apply, that includes the extra $10 to those who pre-paid or sent deposits.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yes, please let me know when they arrive for the SP89/MP5K.
Thanks,
mefly2

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am refunding everybody's money. I will be sending out refunds Monday January 23, 2006. I will also notify everybody when they do arrive any you will have the first option to purchase if you want. I will also put a coupon in with your refund for the purchase that will allow you to buy what ever you order for an even better discount. Sorry that I failed you guys on this. I should have found out a little more info before I started this group buy. Thanks again for everybody’s participation.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Im still interested; please let me know when they arrive for the SP89/MP5K.
Thanks,
mefly2

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would any one be interested in changing thier order to a burst grip frame if they are available for imediate shipment?

·
Registered
448 Posts
No. That means I would have to purchase different internals.

How do you intend to make these refunds?

Keep us posted.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ECorker, please pm me you address, I do not have it. xplate I am sending out USPS money orders.

·
Registered
41 Posts
am94pm is a man of his word. He refunded me a couple months back. No questions, no hassle.
I would not be afraid to do business with him in the future.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ECorker I found your address. Guys I am running a liitle behind this week. I will have all your refunds out by Friday.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
whs
aHKoholic
Boomfab
COMMANDO
xplate
GMANinGA
Flaboy
E Corker

Guys if you are still interested in a new SEF grip frame please contact me at [email protected] or 317-460-5592.

Thanks,
Pat

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Post a pic time... what'cha got?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts