HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to request the moderators ban our newly joined member, Preus.

After calling into question my capabilities as a firearms instructor in a post in the HK Video Vault Section: http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-video-vault/294090-vehicle-ambush-drill-vp9-mp5.html
, and my response that he was clearly not viewing the context of the training, he felt it was professional and appropriate to send me the following PM:

"Go **** Yourself
You, sir, are an arrogant ******* and after your girlie butthurt responses to criticisms of your so-called training, I would never think of sending you an HK firearm to work on.And I'm making sure I tell everyone of my HK buddies not to do it either.

I've seen plenty of your kind around. Playing up their "wounded vet" status as if it gives you some kind of superiority over others who have had a hell of a lot more experience and wisdom with all these issues.

Stick to ****ing around with gunsmithing, it is obvious you know **** about training
."

Then, when I called out his actions in the thread, he followed up his previous PM, to which I did not even bother responding to with the following additional PM:

"Thanks for proving my point
I figured you were just enough of a pussy to whine on the open forum and call out the moderators to defend your ass.

Proves my point
. "

This kind of person is clearly not what we need on our forum and I respectfully request that he be banned and go spend his time spreading negativity and rudeness elsewhere.

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
I'm closing the thead, an open request to our members, if you see Paul McCain the minister from Missouri once again, please bring it to a mod or admin's attention. He earned the name "The Virus" for a reason, he's not welcome among our ranks for past transgressions and behavior.

Thank you, good night and good luck. Merica!

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,550 Posts
The bulk of the posts in this thread have been deleted as they serve no real purpose. Preus was banned for be and private messaging. Period.ing unprofessional and abusive, both in public posting

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.