HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon, all.

I may be selling a rifle with 30 round magazines to an individual in Henderson, NV. I am trying to verify if those magazines are restricted in Nevada. I called the state police who advised me to call the local PD in Henderson. I called them and was told I needed to talk to the dealer I will be shipping to. I can't get anyone to answer at the dealership. All I need is to know if 30 round magazines are restricted/banned/illegal in NV, but the constabulary seem unable to answer what seems a simple question. I am hoping someone in this arena can give me some insight.

Thank you much, and have a great day.
Aaron

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Good afternoon, all.

I may be selling a rifle with 30 round magazines to an individual in Henderson, NV. I am trying to verify if those magazines are restricted in Nevada. I called the state police who advised me to call the local PD in Henderson. I called them and was told I needed to talk to the dealer I will be shipping to. I can't get anyone to answer at the dealership. All I need is to know if 30 round magazines are restricted/banned/illegal in NV, but the constabulary seem unable to answer what seems a simple question. I am hoping someone in this arena can give me some insight.

Thank you much, and have a great day.
Aaron
They are not restricted here.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Booze, gambling, women and 30 rounds of joy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts